Origanum vulgare is a hardy, bushy, perennial herb up to 90 cms high with an erect hairy stem, dark green ovate leaves and pinky-purple flowers. It¡¯s native in Europe, now cultivated all over the world.
Oregano oil, oil of oregano or wild oregano oil,is extracted from origanum vulgare. It has been used as a traditional remedy for digestive upsets, respiratory problems (asthma, bronchitis, coughs, etc), colds and fever as well as inflammations of the mouth and throat.
In China it is also used to treat fever, vomiting, diarrhoea, jaundice and itchy skin conditions. The (diluted) oil has been used externally in herbal medicine for headaches, rheumatism, general aches and pains, and applied to cope with stings and bites.
The main components are carvacrol and thymol. It can be used widely in medicine, food and feed as analgesic, anthelmintic, antirheumatic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antitoxic, antiviral, bactericidal, carminative, choleretic, cytophylactic, diaphoretic, diuretic, emmenagogue, expectorant, febrifuge, fungicidal, parasiticide, rubefacient, stimulant and tonic.
Synthetic Oregano oil is the same efficacy as wild oregano oil.
TTX Oregano oil is synthetic. The key component is carvacrol. It is safe and non-toxic as a natural feed antimicrobial and growth promoter with few drug resistance and residue.
1. Prevent and cure the livestock (especially piglet) and poultry (especially chicken) dysentery resulted from Escherichia coli and salmonella etc.
2. Strongly promote animals¡¯ growth and conversion ratio of the feed.
3. Exterminate bacteria and fungus. And cure coccidiosis and brachychronic intestines disease caused by bacteriosis.
4. As a natural and remarkable feed antimicrobial, it could significantly restrain bacteria growth even if it is diluted 4000~5000 times.
5. It is compatible with flavomycin, olaquindox and so on.
TTX Oregano oil premix
Oregano oil ¡Ý10%
Light pink powdered
Carvacrol, Thymol, Carrier
Corn starch, silica white
TTX Oregano oil
25L/drum or 200L/ drum
1. Suitable for all livestock, poultry and aquatic animal in order to prevent and cure disease as a natural feed antimicrobial and growth promoter. 2. It can be used for pelleting. 3. Not used for clinic treatment and only used for promoting animals¡¯ growth and preventing disease. 4. Unsuitable for the feed containing yeast because of powerful bactericidal action.
Availability in broiler trial
Dosage of oregano oil premix 10%
Broiler (0-3 weeks)
Broiler (4-6 weeks)
Availability in layer trial
Add TTX oregano oil premix 120 g/t to the feed of reserve chicken,till to the period of layer chicken. The egg rate as follows
Number of chicken
Number of eggs per day
Recommended dosage of oregano oil premix of 10%
More than 6 weeks
1. Increase or reduce the dosage with the situation of feed materials and season.
2. Double quantity when need treat or meet an emergency.