TTX Garlic Allicin is a newly developed multifunctional feed additive. It is widely used as an antiseptic and can partial substitute for antibiotic in feed.
(1) Strong and extensive antibiotic ability. It can kill all kinds of bacteria totally sucn as gram-positive bacteria, gram-negative bacteria and fungi; can restrain and kill some pathogenic microorganisms such as staphylococcocci, pasteurella, typhoid bacillus, shigella dysenteriae and pseudomonas aeruginosa. So, it can prevent and cure many kinds of contagion, especially coccidiosis.
(2) Increase feed intake in fish because of its strong garlic odour.
(3) Flavor the meals with a garlic smell and mask unpleasant odors of various feed components.
(4) Strengthen immune system, and promote healthy growth in poultry and fish.
(5) Garlic odour is effective in repelling flies, mites and other insects in the feed.
(6) Allicin has a potent sterilization effect on Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus niger, Aspergillus fumigatus, etc. Therefore, it can prevent feed mildew and prolong the shelf life.
(7) Allicin is safe with no residual.
Garlic allicin is more than 25%
Apply to swine feed.
60กซ300g/t for poultry and pig in order to prevent disease and promote feed intake.
80กซ850g/t for fish and shrimp in order to prevent disease.
Packed 1 kg, 2 kg or5 kg in a aluminum foil bag of inner packing.
Packed 20 kg in a kraft bag of outer packing.
Stored 12 months with sealed packaging in a cool, dry and ventilated place.Avoid to be exposed to the sun,rain,high temperature and high humidity.